Earn 5000 AMEX Membership Rewards points for buying a $99 Amazon Prime membership, if you're targeted via AMEX Offers on one or more of your American Express cards.
As a reminder, if multiple AMEX cards are targeted and you're hoping to save this offer to each of your cards, be sure to use the old AMEX interface and open each one in a different browser tab or window, then click the “Add to card” button on each tab or page. Here are the offer details:
- Get 5,000 additional Membership Rewards® points one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend $99+ on an annual Amazon Prime membership at Amazon.com by January 31, 2018
- Enrollment is limited
- Must first add offer to Card and then use the same Card to redeem.
- Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards that are enrolled in the Membership Rewards® program at the time of purchase are eligible.
- Offer valid only at Amazon.com and via the US Amazon mobile app using your enrolled American Express Card after enrollment through 1/31/18. Not valid at international sites owned and/or operated by Amazon or websites affiliated with/linked to/from Amazon.com
- Offer only applies to the purchase of a non-discounted annual Amazon Prime membership, and does not apply to other Amazon memberships or subscriptions including but not limited to monthly Amazon Prime membership, Amazon Fresh, Prime Video or Prime Student.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per American Express Card online account and limit of 5,000 additional Membership Rewards points per Card.
Need Award Booking Help? Our fee is as low as $75 per ticket if you book your hotel through us.
Become a TravelSort Client and Book Your Luxury Hotel with Virtuoso or Preferred Partner Amenities!