Traube Tonbach by Germany's Black Forest is now a Virtuoso hotel, which is great news for foodies planning visits to Germany. That's because the family-run hotel is home to 3-Michelin star Schwarzwaldstube, presided over by Chef Harald Wohlfahrt, which was also recently ranked highest of all restaurants in Germany by La Liste in 2018.
Here are Traube Tonbach's Virtuoso benefits, available to all TravelSort Clients:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary Buffet Breakfast for two daily for duration of the stay
- A complimentary 5 course dinner for up to two people per room, excluding alcohol, taxes and gratuities once during stay.
- A spa voucher of EUR 100 once during the stay is included for stays of 2 nights and longer
- Glass of Champagne upon arrival, served in room
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
These are very generous benefits, especially given the quality of the cuisine at Traube Tonbach.
The hotel has many loyal clients who stay for 4-5 nights or more year after year, and it would also be perfect for a 3 night stay as part of a longer European trip, given that Strasbourg in France, Zurich, Luxembourg, and of course other areas of Germany are within easy reach.
Particularly for those who want a more personal, boutique hotel feel, Traube Tonbach is a superb base in this region for hiking, e-biking, and a spa or wellness retreat. The hotel also has a sense of humor–don't forget to check out the men's and women's bathrooms in the Bauernstube 🙂
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits