The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection is launching its first voyages in 2020. 6 sailings will be Virtuoso Voyages, which include special amenities:
- A shipboard credit (available for all 6 sailings); choice of the shipboard credit or complimentary Virtuoso shore excursion or private car/driver once during the voyage for the April 9 and July 5 sailings, which will have a Virtuoso host onboard
- Exclusive Virtuoso cooking class and chef's tasting
Ritz-Carlton Yacht Virtuoso Voyages, 2020
Here are the voyages that include the above Virtuoso benefits:
- March 28 Bridgetown to Lisbon (12 nights) calling at Tenerife, Lanzarote
- April 9 Lisbon to Palma de Mallorca (8 nights) calling at Gibraltar, Malaga, Valencia, Ibiza
- July 5 Bordeaux to London (9 nights) calling at Belle Ile, Saint-Malo, Honfleur, Guernsey
- July 21 Amsterdam to Copenhagen (9 nights) calling at Hamburg, Travemunde, Karlskrone, Visby, Bornholm
- September 12 Reykjavik to Halifax (14 nights) calling at L'Anse aux Meadows, Corner Brook, Charlottetown (Prince Edward Island), Iles de la Madeleine, Louisbourg
- October 27 Boston to Nassau (9 nights) calling at Newport, NYC, Charleston
Ritz-Carlton Yacht Suite Types
The yacht has 149 suites in total, so even at full capacity it will host just 298 guests. All suites face the sea, have their own private terrace, have a king bed, and have double vanities, but the 6 suite categories differ in their size and layout.
- Terrace Suite: 312 square feet + private terrace of 67 square feet. Note that this suite type has a shower only, no soaking tub.
- Signature Suite: 474 square feet + private terrace of 101 square feet. Bathroom has soaking tub and separate shower.
- Grand Suite: 635 square feet + private terrace of 108 square feet. Grand Suites offer a living and dining area, convertible sleep sofa in the living room, and dual walk-in wardrobes.
- The Loft: 700 square feet + private terrace of 76 square feet. This is a two-story suite, with a private terrace on the upper level, where there is a living and dining area and also a half bathroom. The bedroom is on the lower level.
- The View: There are just 4 View Suites, all on Deck 7, Suites 732 and 733 with 571 square feet in the suite and a private terrace of 86 square feet, and Suites 734 and 735 with 624 square feet plus a private terrace of 97 square feet. They have dramatic floor to ceiling glass windows that span not just the living and dining area, but also the bedroom and bathroom, affording you excellent natural light in every room.
- The Owners Suite: The 2 Owners Suites are Suites 736 and 737. These spectacular suites are 1098 square feet, with a 592 square feet wraparound terrace, with a private whirlpool. This suite would be ideal for a small family or a couple traveling with a parent, since in addition to the master bedroom and master bathroom, there's a convertible sleep sofa in the living room and a second bathroom with shower.
Ritz-Carlton Yacht Dining
For just 149 suites, the yacht offers a number of dining options, making it a good choice for foodies. In addition to the tastefully designed main restaurant, choose from:
- Talaat Nam: Creative Southeast Asian cuisine, also with a sushi bar
- Specialty Dining: Reservations are required and an additional fee applies for this venue, with its menu designed by Chef Sven Elverfeld of 3-Michelin star Aqua at the Ritz-Carlton Wolfsburg
- Mistral: Al fresco dining with a superb view, serving fresh seafood and grilled meats
- The Pool House: Casual eatery serving a variety of international favorites
- The Living Room: Espresso drinks, baked goods, and grab and go items for day trips and late night snacks
- The Bar: Cocktail lounge offering a wide array of cocktails, wines, beers and champagne with caviar
Ritz-Carlton Yacht Included Amenities
- Dedicated Personal Concierge for each suite
- Onboard gratuities
- 24-hour in-suite dining
- Beverages in-suite and throughout the yacht
- Onboard entertainment and enrichment
Do you plan to experience a Ritz-Carlton Yacht sailing with Virtuoso Voyages benefits in 2020?
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits