JetBlue Mint is expanding to Seattle, San Diego, Las Vegas, Fort Lauderdale and the Caribbean (St. Lucia, St. Martin, Aruba and Barbados). I'm happy to see greater competition on these routes, since JetBlue's Mint product is better than most business class products flying in the domestic U.S., except for American Airlines' A321 first class on the transcontinental NYC to LAX and NYC to SFO routes. But with JetBlue's Mint expansion, you'd be hard pressed to find a better business class seat on domestic routes to and from Seattle, Las Vegas, San Diego and Fort Lauderdale.
JetBlue's Current Mint Routes are:
- NYC JFK – San Francisco SFO
- NYC JFK – Los Angeles LAX
- Boston BOS – San Francisco SFO
- NYC JFK – Aruba AUA
- NYC JFK – Barbados BGI
- Boston BOS – Barbados BGI
- New York JFK – Seattle SEA
- New York JFK – Las Vegas LAS
- New York JFK – San Diego SAN
- New York JFK – St. Lucia UVF
- New York JFK – St. Martin / St. Maarten SXM
- Boston BOS – Seattle SEA
- Boston BOS – Los Angeles LAX
- Boston BOS – San Diego SAN
- Boston BOS – Aruba AUA
- San Francisco SFO – Fort Lauderdale FLL
- Los Angles LAX – Fort Lauderdale FLL
So far JetBlue has just said “early 2017” for the new Seattle, San Diego, Las Vegas and Fort Lauderdale routes. For the Caribbean, see below.
When Do the Caribbean Routes Operate?
Some of the Caribbean routes are seasonal:
- New York JFK to Aruba operates on Saturdays through April 30, 2016, and resumes on Saturdays starting November 5, 2016. Daily service is December 22, 2016 – January 3, 2017.
- New York JFK to Barbados operates on Saturdays year round, with daily service December 21, 2016 – January 3, 2017
- New York JFK to St. Lucia UVF operates on Saturdays beginning November 5, 2016, with daily service December 23, 2016 – January 2, 2017
- New York JFK to St. Martin SXM operates on Saturdays beginning November 5, 2016, with daily service December 23, 2016 – January 2, 2017
- Boston to Aruba starts Saturday service beginning November 5, 2016, with daily service December 23, 2016 – January 2, 2017
- Boston to Barbados BGI operates on Saturdays through April 30, 2016, and resumes on Saturdays starting November 5, 2016.
The lowest advance purchase fare for JetBlue Mint is $599 each way, but fares can be considerably higher after the least expensive fares are booked and for the most popular times.
JetBlue Family Pooling Account: How It Works
JetBlue Travel Bank Credit Compensation for Delayed Flight
Need Award Booking Help? Our fee is as low as $75 per ticket if you book your hotel through us.
If you enjoyed this, join 200,000+ readers: please follow TravelSort on Twitter or like us on Facebook to be alerted to new posts.
Become a TravelSort Client and Book Your Hotel with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Amenities!