Hyatt Bonus Journeys Can Earn 14-15.5X Hyatt points per dollar for Hyatt Visa cardholders, plus 1500 bonus points per stay starting with the 2nd stay, for weekend stays. Here are the offer details:
- Register at the Hyatt Bonus Journeys page
- Earn 2X base points starting with your second qualifying stay for stays between February 15 – May 15, 2020
- Hyatt Visa credit card holders also earn a 1500 per stay bonus per qualifying stay, starting with their second stay, if it's over a Friday, Saturday or Sunday night.
- Maximum of 100,000 Hyatt bonus points may be earned during the promotion period
- Elites also earn their bonuses, although note this only applies to the base points (not the Bonus Journeys points) so it's 1 extra point per dollar for Explorists and 1.5 extra points per dollar for Globalists
A Hyatt Explorist with the Hyatt Visa, starting with his/her second eligible stay, would earn 15 points per dollar–not bad. A $2000 qualifying stay would earn 30,000 Hyatt points, enough for 1 night stay at a Category 7 Hyatt such as the Park Hyatt Maldives, the Park Hyatt Sydney, the Andaz Maui at Wailea, or the new Park Hyatt Kyoto, among others.
Maximize the Hyatt Offer with Hyatt Prive Benefits
For paid Hyatt stays, the best way to maximize the offer is by reserving with Hyatt Prive benefits. Even Hyatt Globalists benefit, since a room upgrade can be confirmed at time of booking (unless there's very high projected occupancy), and for Hyatt's luxury brands such as Park Hyatt, Andaz, and Thompson, plus select Hyatt Regency, Hyatt Centric properties, there's a $100 per stay property credit. Even for some lower tier Hyatt properties such as the Hyatt Centric Times Square in NYC, there's a $50 per stay property credit.
What is a Qualifying Stay?
A qualifying stay is one where the member pays an Eligible Rate (excludes corporate and other discounted rates) or redeems a free night award (note that Points + Cash awards do not qualify). Back to back nights are considered as one eligible stay, even if they are multiple reservations. Keep in mind that the way the promotion is structured, you'll only start earning points starting with your second Eligible Stay.
What are the Maximum Number of Points That Can Be Earned?
A maximum of 100,000 bonus points may be earned from this offer.
Can Bonus Points Be Earned on More Than One Room for a Given Stay?
No; for this promotion, a World of Hyatt member will only earn the bonus points for the room s/he actually occupies.
When Will the Bonus Points Post to My Hyatt Account?
Terms state that the bonus points will post within 2-3 weeks after a qualifying stay.
Do you plan to earn bonus Hyatt points with this offer?
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits