Explora is Offering 50% Off a Companion Fare for Stays in Chile's Patagonia, the Atacama, and Easter Island, and the Sacred Valley in Peru. Explora offers an all-inclusive experience in each of these destinations, and their lodges in the Atacama and Patagonia are especially popular. Here are the offer details:
- Valid for stays between April and October 2020 in the Sacred Valley of the Incas in Peru
- Valid for stays between April and June 2020 in Atacama, Easter Island, and the Chilean Patagonia (except stays between April 6-11, 2020 at Explora Atacama)
- At Explora Patagonia, valid for the Cordillera Paine room and the Exploradores suite
- At Explora Atacama, valid for the Yali room and the Catur suite
- Valid for new bookings made after January 8, 2020
- Minimum three consecutive night stay at a given lodge
- Not combinable with other offers or benefits, except for the explora Passport and Explorer's Benefit (5%).
On the face of it, the offer isn't combinable with Virtuoso benefits, although for TravelSort Clients reserving this offer we would certainly advocate for a space available upgrade.
Keep in mind that the offer dates coincide with part of low season for Chilean Patagonia, since the North American summer is South America's winter, although April and early May can see beautiful autumn foliage.
Also note that for Easter Island, April-June on average are rainier than high season months of December-February.
If you've stayed at explora lodges, which was your favorite?
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits