A 60K JetBlue Plus Bonus Offer is available via the JetBlue Mobile App, while the public offer is only 40,000 TrueBlue bonus points.
TrueBlue points are only worth ~1.1-1.2 cents per point, less than those of some other frequent flyer programs with region-based charts, such as the AAdvantage partner award chart. And it's important to note that the $99 annual fee is NOT waived the first year. So when subtracting the annual fee, that leaves you with a bonus of ~$560-$620. Not the most generous credit card bonus, but not bad, either, if you fly JetBlue. Here are the offer details:
- Earn 60,000 TrueBlue points after spending $1000 on purchases within the first 90 days of card membership and paying the annual fee
- Earn 6X points per dollar on JetBlue purchases
- Earn 2X points per dollar on restaurants and grocery stores
- Earn 5000 bonus points each year on your account anniversary
- Earn a 10% rebate of your TrueBlue points after redeeming for award flights
- 50% inflight savings on cocktails and food purchases with the card
- No foreign transaction fees
- $99 annual fee is NOT waived the first year
Do you plan to apply for the 60K JetBlue Plus card via the JetBlue mobile app?
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits