PenClub, The Peninsula Hotels' Preferred Partner Program, offers special amenities and perks if you book a Peninsula Hotel with TravelSort (see How to Become a TravelSort Client), via TravelSort's affiliation with Cadence, a PenClub member, or via another PenClub travel agency. Rates are the same as the best available rate (BAR) offered on The Peninsula Hotels' Web site, but with the value added amenities, you come out ahead when booking with PenClub and Virtuoso benefits (more on this below).
PenClub Peninsula Hotels Preferred Partner Benefits
- Upgraded welcome amenities
- Daily full breakfast for two people per bedroom
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in
- "Peninsula Time" with flexible check-in and check-out times
- Complimentary 30-minute extension on any 50-minute body or facial spa treatment (excluding manicure and/or pedicure)
Peninsula Hotels 3rd Night Free Offer
There's also a 3rd night free offer through the end of January 2015 for the following Peninsula Hotels. See below for the specific rooms and suites that are eligible and for black out dates, by property:
The Peninsula Bangkok
- Deluxe Room / Grand Deluxe Room / Balcony Room
- Deluxe Suite / Grand Deluxe Suite
- Added value benefit : One bottle of Peninsula Sparkling Wine per stay and for guests staying in a suite will enjoy THB2500 (~USD75) dining credit per adult per stay
- Black-out dates: 23 December 2014 - 2 January 2015
The Peninsula Beijing
- Deluxe Room / Grand Deluxe Room / Club Grand Deluxe City & Courtyard Room
- Executive Suite / Duplex Suite / Deluxe Suite / Beijing Suite
- Black-out dates: 1-31 January 2015
The Peninsula Chicago
- Superior Room / Deluxe Room / Grand Deluxe Room
- Executive Suite / Junior Suite / Deluxe Suite
- Black-out dates: 2-5 December 2014 (inclusive)
The Peninsula Hong Kong
- Deluxe Courtyard Room / Grand Deluxe Kowloon Room / Grand Deluxe Harbour View Room
- Superior Suite / Deluxe Suite / Superior, Deluxe & Grand Deluxe Harbour View Suite
- Black-out dates: 29 December 2014 - 3 January 2015 (inclusive)
The Peninsula Manila
- All room types
- All suites except The Peninsula Suite
- Black-out dates: 31 December 2014
The Peninsula New York
- Grand Luxe Room
- Junior Executive Suite / Junior Suite / Executive Suite / Deluxe Suite
- Black-out dates: 3, 4, 9-11, 24-31 December 2014 (inclusive)
The Peninsula Shanghai
- Deluxe River Suite / Grand Deluxe Suite / Grand Deluxe River Suite
- Black-out dates: 31 December 2014 / 23 & 24 January 2015
The Peninsula Tokyo
- Executive Suite / Deluxe Suite
- Black-out dates: 1 December 2014 - 3 January 2015
What's the Difference Between PenClub Benefits and Virtuoso Benefits?
PenClub benefits do not include a property specific amenity such as a $100 spa credit, a $100 food and beverage credit or afternoon tea for two, which is included in Virtuoso benefits.
PenClub benefits do, however, include upgraded welcome amenities, flexible check-in/check-out and a complimentary 30 minute extension on any 50 minute body or facial spa treatment, which are not Virtuoso benefits.
Can PenClub Benefits Be Combined with Virtuoso Benefits?
Yes! This is great news, since it means that you can enjoy the property specific amenity from Virtuoso, as well as the flexible check-in/check-out, upgraded welcome amenities and 30 minute extension for 50 minute facial or body spa treatments from the PenClub benefits. Note that there is no duplication of benefits, however: you can't have 4 breakfasts per day, etc.
What Are the Advantages of Booking with PenClub/Virtuoso vs. AMEX Fine Hotels & Resorts?
- Peninsula PenClub Preferred Partner Upgrades are prioritized BEFORE AMEX Fine Hotels and Resorts upgrades.
- Peninsula PenClub benefits are only combinable with Virtuoso benefits, NOT with AMEX Fine Hotels and Resorts rates.
- Dedicated and personalized assistance with your entire trip from TravelSort, who will work closely with The Peninsula hotel to ensure you have a fantastic stay. Most AMEX FHR agents have never stayed at a single Peninsula hotel (many have never traveled abroad) and are order takers, not true luxury travel advisors.
Peninsula Hotels Locations
These are the current Peninsula Hotels and their locations:
- The Peninsula Bangkok
- The Peninsula Beijing
- The Peninsula Beverly Hills
- The Peninsula Chicago
- The Peninsula Hong Kong
- The Peninsula Manila
- The Peninsula New York
- The Peninsula Paris
- The Peninsula Shanghai
- The Peninsula Tokyo
Future property: The Peninsula Yangon, Myanmar
Can I Combine PenClub Benefits with Corporate, Group or Other Discounted Rates?
No--PenClub and Virtuoso benefits may not be combined with corporate, group or other discounted rates. There sometimes are, however, limited time special offers such as the PenClub 3rd Night Free offer described above in this post.
Can I Book PenClub or Virtuoso Rates Online?
No; you can't make PenClub or Virtuoso reservations yourself. You need to be working with a PenClub luxury travel advisor, such as TravelSort.
How Do I Become a TravelSort Client to Make a PenClub / Virtuoso Booking?
Please first read our How to Become a TravelSort Client page, and if it sounds like a good fit, complete our New Client Request form including credit card details so that we can make reservations on your behalf and fax it back to us at the number provided on the form.
Review: The Peninsula New York
Review: The Peninsula Bangkok
Trading Up and Trading Down to Enjoy Luxury Travel
Top 20 Luxury Honeymoon Destinations
Virtuoso Hotels: Bookings with Upgrades, Complimentary Breakfast and VIP Perks
Need Award Booking Help? Our fee is as low as $75 per ticket if you book your hotel through us.
If you enjoyed this, join 150,000+ readers: please follow TravelSort on Twitter or like us on Facebook to be alerted to new posts.
Become a TravelSort Client and Book Your Hotel with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred VIP Amenities!