Monastero Santa Rosa, a gorgeous Amalfi Coast boutique hotel, is offering a 20% off Sea View Suites deal that is perfect for a romantic honeymoon, anniversary or couple's getaway, if you go in spring or autumn. We loved our brief stay here, with its spectacular sea views, lovely flower gardens, superb dining, and the best spa I've experienced for a hotel of this size, with just 20 rooms and suites. I included it in my list of the Best Adults Only Luxury Resorts and Hotels, as guests must be 16 and older to stay here.
And while in the area, don't miss visits to the ruins at Pompeii, Herculaneum, and Paestum.
Here are the Sea View Suites offer details:
- 20% discount on Sea View Suites with a minimum 2 night stay
- In-room welcome VIP benefits: bottle of chilled Prosecco, and fresh fruit
- Complimentary upgrade on arrival, if available
- Complimentary daily use of the Santa Rosa Thermal Suite, with its Tepidarium, whirlpool footbaths, herbal steam room, sauna, hydrotherapy pool and experience showers.
- Special turn down gift each night
- Includes full Monastero breakfast daily
- Complimentary shuttle bus service from/to Amalfi until midnight each day
- Valid from April 14-May 7 and October 8-November 5, 2017, if booked by January 31, 2017
- 50% non-refundable pre-payment required at time of booking, remaining 50% to be paid 3 months prior to arrival
There are 6 types of sea view suites, and I've included sample rates for dates of October 9-14:
Superior Suite Sea View: Special Rate of EUR 792 + tax per night (save EUR 1089 for the 5 night stay)
Deluxe Suite Sea View: Special Rate of EUR 960 + tax per night (save EUR 1320 for the 5 night stay)
Open Space Deluxe Suite with Sea View: Special Rate of 1160 + tax per night (save EUR 1595 for the 5 nights)
Deluxe Suite with Terrace Sea View: Special Rate of EUR 1240 + tax per night (save EUR 1705 for the 5 nights)
Rosa Suite with Sea View: Special Rate of EUR 1360 + tax per night (save EUR 1870 for the 5 nights)
Premium Suite with Terrace and Sea View: Special Rate of EUR 1680 + tax per night (save EUR 2310 for the 5 nights)
If you've stayed at Monastero Santa Rosa, what was your experience?