The new Four Seasons Megève will open in late 2017, and be Four Seasons' first mountain experience in Europe in the popular ski paradise of Megève, which faces Mont Blanc and boasts over 130 Alpine ski runs. I'll be adding this to the new Four Seasons Hotel Openings for 2017-2018.
Four Seasons Megève Features
- Just 55 rooms
- The only Megève hotel located directly on the Mont d'Arbois slopes, with stunning views of the surrounding French Alps and ski in, ski out access
- Ski Concierge
- Largest and most extensive spa offerings in Megève
- Dedicated offerings for kids and teens
- Access to Mont d'Arbois Golf Club, in warmer months
- General Manager will be Francois Arrighi, who previously managed day to day operations at Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris
- Interiors designed by Pierre-Yves Rochon
Getting to Megève
Megève is located just 44 miles from Geneva, so about a 1 hour drive. You can also take a train to Sallanches train station (about 7 miles from Megève) from Geneva, Paris, and other European cities.
Other Activities in Megève for Non-Skiiers
Even if you don't do downhill skiiing (or if there's only 1 avid skiier in your family) there's plenty to enjoy in Megève, from dog sledding and glacier snowshoeing to cross-country skiiing, and in the summer, hiking, golfing, biking, outdoor picnicking, and swimming.
Michelin-Star Dining in Megève
In addition to the Four Seasons Megève's own restaurant, Megève is a foodie destination, with the following Michelin-starred restaurants that tempt skiiers who enjoy gourmet dining:
- Flocons de Sel (3 Michelin Stars)
- La Maison des Bois-Marc Veyrat (2 Michelin Stars)
- Le 1920 (2 Michelin Stars)
- La Table de l'Alpaga (1 Michelin Star)
- Le Serac (1 Michelin Star)
Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits
While Four Seasons Megève is still under development and not bookable yet, I expect it to offer the same Preferred Partner benefits of its sister hotels in France, the Four Seasons Paris and the Grand Hotel du Cap-Ferrat:
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Spa credit of USD100 once during stay (not applicable to products)
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites, villas, and private residences)
- Complimentary basic Internet in all guest rooms; complimentary premium Internet in all suites
Need Award Booking Help? Our fee is as low as $75 per ticket if you book your hotel through us.
Become a TravelSort Client and Book your Four Seasons Hotel with Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits!