The AMEX Blue for Business Card offers 10X at U.S. restaurants for the first 6 months, up to $2000 on purchases (so 20,000 AMEX Membership Rewards points) if you apply by February 22, 2017. Although the offer's been out for awhile, I'd procrastinated applying for the card since I first wanted to get the 100K Chase Sapphire Reserve and the 50K Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select, which was matched to 60K.
But since I review restaurants as well as luxury hotels and flights for clients, I was keen to enjoy 10X per dollar for U.S. restaurants, particularly as this is a no annual fee card. Here are the full card details, in case it's a good fit for you as well:
- 10X at U.S. restaurants for the first six months, on up to $2,000 in purchases. Offer expires 02/22/2017.
- 2X points on all qualifying purchases on the first $50,000 for the first year.
- 10,000 Membership Rewards points after making your first purchase on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Get a 30% annual points bonus based on the past year's purchases on your Blue for Business Card.
- No Annual Fee
- 10,000 signup bonus
- 20,000 given $2000 restaurant spend within the first 6 months
- 100,000 given $50,000 spend in 2017
- 15,600 as 30% annual points bonus
- Total: 145,600 points
Need Award Booking Help? Our fee is as low as $75 per ticket if you book your hotel through us.
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits!