The Four Seasons Orlando opens in August 2014, but reservations are now open and there's even a Third Night Free offer that is combinable with Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits if you book with TravelSort or other Four Seasons Preferred Partner travel advisor (see Become a TravelSort Client).
The resort is a great luxury option for both families, couples and friends visiting Orlando and any of its major attractions, such as Walt Disney World, Epcot Center, and Universal Studios. Here are a few highlights:
Four Seasons Orlando Rooms
You'll want to splurge at least once on a Park View Room or Suite, so that you can take in views of the Magic Kingdom and Epcot Center during the day, and be treated to the spectacular nightly fireworks display while ensconced on your own private balcony.
For a real blowout, consider the Royal Suite (first photo, above) on the 16th floor, with up to three separate living rooms and up to nine bedrooms, ten bathrooms, and of course a kitchen and expansive private balcony for outdoor entertaining.
Kids for All Seasons and Explorer Island
The Four Seasons Orlando will offer the complimentary Kids for All Seasons program for kids 5-12–this is a huge benefit for families with kids in this age range. And they certainly have enough space to work out their energy: Explorer Island is five acres, with a big family pool, a lazy river meandering past the “ruins” of a mansion, a climbing wall, and waterslides. There will also be beach volleyball, basketball, a video games for older kids, and outdoor movie nights on the Starstruck screen, among other adventures.
Adults Only Quiet Pool
In case it's just the two of you or you're going with a group of friends sans kids, there's an adults-only pool, The Oasis, for poolside cocktails, unwinding in a private cabana, and swimming laps with no interference from playful kiddos.
Four Seasons Orlando Preferred Partner Benefits
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (excluding character breakfast)
- Food and beverage credit of USD100
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas)
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access for all suite bookings
Third Night Free Offer
Offered: August 11, 2014 – December 17, 2014 (excluding November 21 – 30, 2014
Sample Nightly Rates, Taking Into Account Third Night Free:
- Four Seasons Room (No View; Upgrades to Golden Oak View Room if Available): $363 + tax per night
- Golden Oak View Room (Upgrades to Lake View Room if Available): $430 + tax per night
- Lake View Room (Upgrades to Park View Room if Available): $463 + tax per night
- Park View Room (Upgrades to Golden Oak View Suite if Available): $530 + tax per night
- Golden Oak View Suite (Upgrades to Lake View Deluxe Suite if Available): $700 + tax per night
- Lake View Deluxe Suite (Upgrades to Park View Suite if Available): $867 + tax per night
Do you plan to stay at the Four Seasons Orlando on a future trip to Disney World?
Need Award Booking Help? Our fee is as low as $75 per ticket if you book your hotel through us.
Become a TravelSort Client and Book Your Hotel with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred VIP Amenities!