Earn 7600 Lufthansa Miles & More miles subscribing to The Economist for $190. That's equivalent to earning 40X per dollar, which is a great deal if you value Lufthansa Miles & More miles, and an even better deal if you wanted to subscribe anyway to The Economist. Here's the offer:
- Earn 7600 Miles & More miles with a $190 one year print and digital subscription to The Economist
- Offer valid for new subscribers only
- Must maintain your subscription for at least 1 year to qualify for the miles.
- Award miles will be credited within 4-6 weeks.
- Subscription is non-refundable, except if you are a resident in the EU, in which case you may cancel your subscription in the first 14 days and get a refund for any part of your subscription that has not already been delivered for the print element or published for any digital element before you cancelled.
I value Lufthansa Miles & More miles for expanded award availability for Lufthansa First Class and SWISS Business Class, compared to Star Alliance partners, such as United MileagePlus and Aeroplan. One way between the U.S. and Europe in SWISS Business Class is 52,000 miles, while Lufthansa First Class is 85,000 miles. There are also taxes and fees of ~$320 to over $500 each way, but it can be worth it in order to get access to enhanced award availability and be able to book Lufthansa First Class in advance.
Unfortunately, it's hard to earn Miles & More miles without flying paid tickets and crediting to Miles & More, since of the transferable points programs, only SPG Starpoints transfer to Miles and More. So this 7600 Miles & More bonus offer can come in handy to top off a Miles & More account, or reduce the number of Starpoints you have to transfer in.
Need Award Booking Help? Our fee is as low as $75 per ticket if you book your hotel through us.
Become a TravelSort Client and Book Your Hotel with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits!