These Armani Hotel Dubai photos and Virtuoso client review is part of a round the world trip report including first class and business class flights, luxury hotel stays in London and Asia, and restaurant reviews.
For the prior posts, please see:
We visited but did not stay at the Armani Hotel Dubai, which is located on the bottom 8 floors of the Burj Khalifa. I was interested in viewing a couple of the rooms, since clients have enjoyed staying here. A recent client's feedback:
“Armani Dubai was absolutely fantastic. Very generous with a large suite upgrade, free minibar, free San Pellegrino + Aqua Panna by the pool, complimentary 7 course dinner in the fine-dining restaurant (Armani / Ristorante), complimentary Bentley car transfer to our next hotel etc…Much above expectations and worth the extra cost.”
Here are the Virtuoso benefits TravelSort clients receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary Buffet breakfast daily for up to two in-room guests
- A complimentary lunch or dinner for up to two people per room once during stay, excluding alcohol, taxes and gratuities
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Location: Great central location, especially if you're interested in visiting the observation deck or Atmosphere Lounge in the Burj Khalifa, the Dubai Fountain, and the adjacent Dubai Mall. Don't underestimate Dubai traffic, which can be horrendous.
- Polished Service: Even though I didn't stay there, I immediately noticed how much more polished the service from reception was compared to the Park Hyatt Dubai, and apparently my clients noticed this as well, as they stayed at both hotels.
- Spacious Rooms and Suites: I loved that even the Armani Classic Room was well over 700 square feet, with a separate living room space. Even though the sleek, design look might suggest more of a couple's stay than a family stay, I'd prefer to stay here on a family stay, booking the Armani Classic Room, so that my son would have his own separate space when sleeping (plus there's the chance to be upgraded to an Armani Premiere Suite with a Virtuoso upgrade, as my clients were).
- Bentley House Car Service: If you're going to be spending any time in Dubai traffic, you may as well do so in style 🙂
If you've stayed at Armani Hotel Dubai at the Burj Khalifa in Dubai, what was your experience?
Need Award Booking Help? Our fee is as low as $75 per ticket if you book your hotel through us.
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Amenities!