An AMEX Offer for Waldorf Astoria and Conrad Hotels is Available: Earn a $60 statement credit on a $350 or more stay, for stays until May 31, 2020. Here are the offer conditions, along with tips for how to maximize the offer.
- Add the AMEX offer to your card before using it for the offer
- Only valid for Waldorf Astoria and Conrad hotels in the U.S. and U.S. territories
- Limit 1 enrolled card per card member
- Enrollment limited
- Reservation must be made directly with Waldorf Astoria or Conrad, or via TravelSort or your luxury travel advisor who reserves directly with Waldorf Astoria or Conrad
How to Maximize the AMEX Offer
There are several ways to maximize the AMEX offer. First, be sure to reserve at a Waldorf Astoria or Conrad hotel that is also a Virtuoso member, so that you also enjoy complimentary daily breakfast for two, a $100 hotel credit once during the stay, an upgrade if available at check-in, welcome amenity, and complimentary WiFi. TravelSort Clients may contact us to make Virtuoso or Hilton Impresario reservations for Waldorf Astoria and Conrad hotels.
Second, if your travel companion also has access to AMEX Offers, have him/her save it to a credit card so that you can split a $700 or more bill and each receive the statement credit.
Third, use a card that earns a category bonus, for example 3X on hotels with the AMEX Green card, or use the AMEX Blue Business Plus, which earns 2X on all spend.
Best Waldorf Astoria and Conrad Hotels and Resorts in the U.S.
Most of the better Waldorf Astoria and Conrad hotels in the U.S. are Virtuoso members. Here are the U.S. properties my clients have enjoyed most:
- Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills
- Conrad Washington DC (especially rooms with access to the Sakura Club Lounge)
- Waldorf Astoria Park City, Utah
- Waldorf Astoria Chicago
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando
Which is your favorite Waldorf Astoria or Conrad hotel in the U.S.?
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits