There's a 75K AMEX Business Platinum bonus offer available online as a targeted offer. To get it to appear, I recommend using a Chrome incognito window or private browser, if using Safari. Initially you may get only the public 40K offers, but on multiple occasions over the past week I've had the 75K offer appear, sometimes immediately, sometimes after 3-5 tries.
75,000 AMEX Business Platinum Offer Details
- Earn 100,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases within the first 3 months of card membership
- $200 airline fee credit: select a qualifying airline and then receive up to $200 per calendar year in statement credits when incidental fees, such as checked bags and in-flight refreshments, are charged to your Business Platinum card
- Fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Precheck: Receive one Global Entry ($100) statement credit or one TSA Precheck ($85) statement credit
- Complimentary entry to AMEX Centurion Lounges (see
- $450 annual fee (not waived)
Am I Eligible for the 75K Bonus Offer If I Have or Had an AMEX Platinum personal charge card?
Yes; personal charge cards are different from business charge cards, so as long as you've never had the AMEX Business Platinum before, you're eligible for the bonus if you're approved for the offer.
Am I Eligible for the 75K Bonus Offer I Had the AMEX Business Platinum Card Before?
No: while it used to be possible to earn the AMEX business card bonuses if you hadn't had that exact card within the last 12 months, AMEX business card signup bonuses are now once in a lifetime. Specifically, the card terms state “Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have or have had this product.”
When Will the Bonus Points Post to My Membership Rewards Account?
Allow 6-8 weeks after you've met the $15,000 minimum spend requirement.
What Are the Best Ways to Use AMEX Membership Rewards Points?
My own favorite use is to transfer AMEX Membership Rewards points to Singapore KrisFlyer miles to redeem for Singapore Suites on the A380, Singapore First Class and Singapore Business Class, but for clients I've sometimes transferred to Air France/KLM Flying Blue, Cathay Pacific Asia Miles and Delta SkyMiles for awards. I don't recommend transferring to British Airways Avios, since this is no longer a 1:1 transfer; use Chase Ultimate Rewards points instead. Also see Top 10 Best Ways to Use AMEX Membership Rewards Points.
How Long do AMEX Membership Rewards Points Take to Transfer to Partners
Need Award Booking Help? Our fee is as low as $75 per ticket if you book your hotel or cruise through us.
Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-Star Hotels with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred Partner Amenities!