Update: Deal is Dead. See our Best Travel Credit Cards page for the current best offers. Don't forget to follow @TravelSort on Twitter and like TravelSort on Facebook to be alerted to future deals and other great luxury travel tips.
A 100K Citi Executive AAdvantage Card is being offered, even better than the 75K Citi Executive AAdvantage Card offer I posted about a few days ago, if you can manage the increased spend: $10,000 over the first 3 months, instead of $7500. Here are the details:
- Earn 100,000 AAdvantage miles after spending $10,000 within the first 3 months of card membership
- Earn $200 in statement credits on purchases within 12 months of account opening
- Enjoy Admirals Club membership (value of $475)
- First checked bag free
- Earn 10,000 Elite Qualifying Miles (EQM) after spending $40,000 each calendar year
- No foreign transaction fees
- Earn two AAdvantage miles per $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- Chip and signature card
- $450 annual fee (not waived)
Note that, similar to the updated terms of most Citi AAdvantage cards, there's a caveat that you're not eligible if you're a current Citi AAdvantage card holder or recently applied for a Citi AAdvantage card. That hasn't stopped many folks from receiving the signup bonus for this card, but as always, your mileage may vary and it's important to read the fine print:
“ This Citi® / AAdvantage® card offer is only valid for new applicants for a Citi®/AAdvantage® account applied for pursuant to this offer and is not available to existing cardmembers or recent applicants for a Citi® / AAdvantage® credit card.”
If you don't get instant approval, you may need to wait to call in: apparently the response has been so overwhelming that Citi's computer systems have shut down (not kidding!) Try calling 800-695-5171 tomorrow, Wednesday.
Do you plan to apply for the Citi Executive AAdvantage card with 100,000 bonus AAdvantage miles?
Need Award Booking Help? Our fee is as low as $75 per ticket if you book your hotel through us.
Become a TravelSort Client and Book Your Hotel with Virtuoso or Four Seasons Preferred VIP Amenities!